Ababa Basquiat Women by VIVOBAREFOOT
Paying homage to Jean-Michel Basquiat, the Ababa Basquiat is part of our collaborative multi-piece capsule showing off three of the late artist‘s Neo-Expressionist works. This shoe is made from Wild Hide, the naturally-scarred leather of free-roaming, cage-free cattle, sourced from small scale farmers in Ethiopia. Handmade in Ethiopia, the production of the Ababa empowers makers and supports local communities.
- Ababa Basquiat Women Soul of Africa by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper: Pittards Wild Hide leather
- Very flexible 3mm sole
- Leather insole
- Pro5: puncture resistant sole technology
- This style fits true to size.
- No review available for this item.