Addis Women Soul of Africa by VIVOBAREFOOT
Addis is our minimal retro lace-up design. This shoe is made from Wild Hide, the naturally-scarred leather of free-roaming cattle, sourced from small scale farmers in Ethiopia. As part of our Made In Ethiopia range, the Addis shoes are handmade, empowering makers and supporting local communities. A portion of our profits generated by the sale of the Addis are donated to support local projects. Naturally tanned by our partners Pittards, our leather meets international environmental standards. Sourced from independant Ethiopian farmers, this soft, flexible leather shows individual markings that reflect a life with freedom to roam. Addis shoes carry the Proudly Made in Africa award, as they are independently verified for their quality, materials and ethical production.
- Addis Women Soul of Africa by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper: Pittards Wild Hide leather
- Very flexible 3mm sole
- Leather insole
- Pro5: puncture resistant sole technology
- Weight per shoe: 200g (size 42)
- This style fits true to size.
- No review available for this item.