Gobi Addis Kids by VIVOBAREFOOT
The new interpretation of a classic: our barefoot version of the famous desert boots brings together playful style and versatility. The Gobi Addis Kids stands for adventurous wanderings and discovering the world on thin soles - direct ground contact and sustainable production included. Soft leather from free-range cows is made into a robust shoe in fair manual production in Ethiopia. The result is a durable children‘s shoe with an ultra-thin and secure sole, as well as plenty of space for healthy feet.
- Gobi Addis Kids barefoot sneaker by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper material: Wild Hide leather
- Pro5: penetration-resistant sole technology
- Flexible, 4 mm thick barefoot sole
- No footbed for an authentic barefoot feel
- Sole with footprint design, inspired by the oldest recorded footprint, in Tanzania
- This model runs true to size
- No review available for this item.