Barefoot shoe Ababa II Junior by VIVOBAREFOOT
Made by hand, intended for children. The Ababa II is a particularly hard-wearing and flexible leather slipper - perfect for promoting your childs cognitive development. This comfortable barefoot shoe is made in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, under fair conditions as part of the "Soul of Africa" ??collection. Locally sourced leather also makes this fair shoe a sustainability statement. The hand-sewn footprint sole is ultra-thin and runs right down to the heel: unique freedom of movement is guaranteed. Without an insole, your child will feel the direct connection to nature with every step. Just slip on and let off steam!
- Barefoot shoe Ababa II Junior by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper material: Wild Hide leather
- Pro5: puncture-proof sole technology
- Flexible, 4 mm thin barefoot sole
- No insole - for that authentic barefoot feeling
- Footprint design, inspired by the oldest recorded human footprint in Tanzania
- This style fits true to size.