Barefoot shoe Primus Knit II Junior by VIVOBAREFOOT
Fully barefoot, fully breathable: The Primus Knit II is made of high-quality Wild Hide leather and a super soft sock made of merino wool, which was developed in cooperation with the traditional company Woolmark . Little feet stay cool when it‘s hot and pleasantly warm when it‘s warm. The classic ergonomic fit and the incredibly thin and flexible barefoot sole give maximum freedom so that the foot muscles develop healthily. Additional adaptability and are secured by practical laces.
- Primus Knit II Junior by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper material: Wild Hide leather, breathable textile made of merino wool
- Natural Heat regulation thanks to the sock from the traditional company Woolmark
- Patented 2 mm thick Kids Multi-Terrain outsole with 2 mm studs
- No insole, for that particularly authentic barefoot feeling
- Pro 5: puncture-resistant sole
- The model fails regularly.