Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
Born To Run - A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen - by Christopher McDougall is an epic adventure that began with one simple question: Why does my foot hurt? Isolated by Mexico‘s deadly Copper Canyons, the blissful Tarahumara Indians have honed the ability to run hundreds of miles without rest or injury. In a riveting narrative, award-winning journalist and often-injured runner Christopher McDougall sets out to discover their secrets.
- Bestseller ‘Born to Run‘ by Christopher McDougall
- 400 pages
- Publisher: Karl Blessing (March 22nd 2010)
- Language: German
- ISBN-10: 3896673661
- ISBN-13: 978-3896673664
- Original title: Born to Run
- Size: 23,2 x 15,6 x 3,8 cm
- No review available for this item.