Barefootshoe Primus Trail Swimrun Men by VIVOBAREFOOT.
Primus Swimrun is designed for endurance over land and sea. This amphibious shoe has minimalist lightweight construction and features a neoprene sock-like ankle fit to keep out grit. Quick-draining mesh minimizes water weight and low-profile lugs offer supreme off-road traction. A critical part of any wet-dry workout: Primus Swimrun lets you transition seamlessly between water and dry land. It is the perfect shoe for all your amphibious adventures.
- Primus Trail Swimrun Men by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Official ÖTILLÖ Swimrun World Series shoe
- Upper: breathable 3M Eco Mesh
- Patented 3mm Firm Ground outsole with 3mm lugs
- Non-slip sole with sticky though rubber upper
- Pro 5: puncture resistant sole technology
- 100% vegan
- Weight per shoe: 264 g (size 42)
- Best for care: Collonil Carbon Pro
- This style fits true to size.
- Hector writes: 22.04.2019
My first barefoot shoes and will not be the last ones. Since using them I have realized how much feeling of the ground we loose with all the other types. The first time outdoor running was incredible.
I use these shoes for every day walks and running as using the orange-black laces they look like any regular shoe and they are so comfortable for walking too.