Barefoot shoe Primus Sport II Toddler
Experience barefoot adventures protected: The Primus Sport II Toddler is the children‘s model in our lightweight Primus range. With it, your child can romp through nature barefoot as if of course - but at the same time they are well protected. The improved new edition of the classic has a robust, breathable upper material made from recycled PET bottles. As a result, this shoe is not only sustainable, but also 100% vegan. Thanks to the patented Kids Multi Terrain sole with only 2 mm base and 2 mm profile, the feet can move and develop naturally. Whether on the playground or on the way to school: The small profile knobs guarantee a firm hold. In addition, a practical Velcro fastener makes it easy to slip in and out quickly.
- Barefoot shoe Primus Sport II Toddler by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper material: breathable mesh made from recycled PET bottles
- 100% vegan
- Pro 5: abrasion and puncture-resistant sole technology
- Patented 2 mm children‘s barefoot outsole with 2 mm profile
- This model fits regularly. ul>