Barefoot slipper Ababa Canvas Ladies by VIVOBAREFOOT
Hand-stitched in Addis Ababa directly providing sustainable jobs, the shoes are made with Ethiopian-sourced WFTO Certified canvas, hand-printed with all-natural dyes on sustainably sourced cotton yarns from women’s cooperatives. The Born Nomad, Born Free print is inspired by Waris Dirie, a Somali nomadic family born supermodel, founder of the Desert Flower Foundation. Proceeds from sales go to support the Foundation. Ababa shoes carry the Proudly Made in Africa award, as they are independently verified for their quality, materials used and ethical production.
- Ababa Born Free Canvas Ladies by VIVOBAREFOOT
- Upper: 100% Canvas
- 100% vegan
- Very flexible 3mm sole
- Pro5: puncture resistant sole technology
- Weight per shoe: 169g (size 37)
- This style fits true to size.
- No review available for this item.